Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a little breezy down here...

Taeao Manuia (Good Morning) from windy American Samoa. I was up all night hoping that our metal roof didn't blow off. According to NOAA, we're in a wind advisory and will be until 7:00 a.m. Sadly, that is only 15 minutes away. I am loving the wind because it has cooled the temperature. Don't leave, breeze! If any of you are ever interested in checking the weather out in AmSam (you probably aren't, but, you never know), feel free to go to: NOAA AmSam 

It is Monday. Today's events include teaching 3 classes, (probably) subbing for 1 class, sitting in on 2 hours of Samoan Day practice, an English department meeting, and a track meet after school. Let's hope that the cup of coffee I just had will get me through at least a couple hours of the day.

Manuia le aso - Have a great day!

1 comment:

Max said...

Dear miss Quinn,

I couldn't find a mail but I have a small favor of you to ask

I try to collect visits from all over the world on my blog, and I collect them with my flagcounter, I have already more than 210 different countries visited, just not American Samoa, so if it isn't a big deal, could you visit my blogs?

sincerely,

Max (The Netherlands)